2012. november 23., péntek

This title makes you read towards curiously. Who is she?







This title makes you read towards curiously. Who is she?


Well...I don't mention names, because not everyone likes being written of. Some people would feel emberrased, some would not like it at all but there would be a few people who would be grateful.
Yes. There is a sustained man existing, but not here, on HD, cos in this case I would say he is the marvellous man of the HD.
He is the man who has been writing me for eight months every day. He tells me about every tiny details of his life. He tells me about his annoyance, happiness, we get on really well with each other.The interesting fact is that he is not hungarian! He lives in America, he does not know even one word in hungarian. Well...I'm not so good at english, consequently the online translator helps me. He is the one who was waiting for the publishment of my book more than I. He is the one who translate my blogs in his freetime to his mother language, and he even understands it, my soul.
Interesting. There aremiles between us though I can feel him through his messages.
 I'm happy to know him. Maybe I magnetized him because our faith will connect sometimes. I'm grateful for his caring and I thank God he exists for me. :)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése