2012. június 29., péntek

The riding





The end of a June approached already.Boiling summer was real, 38-40fok. Bea liked the warmth, the year of a half waited for this already near. Liked strolling barefoot on the boiling concrete, you are in the dewy wet grass.his day off was today. in the morning 08h- awoke.His window was opened behind the shutter pulled down at night, the air was bearable in the room so, And slept well generally.drank his morning coffee, switched it on then the laptop.e, than a ceremony, the email looked at it.the letter of will waited for it there, than till now every day.Already nearly two of his months mindenn day written a man. The six hours of time lag did not count.the man was on-line as he entered.Bea answered for him.-Hi. you do not work today? What you do at home, you shear grass? Yes, and I arrange the garden-responded the man.
-Let me help to hoe, I hate to shear grass-return the girl.
we would not shear grass if you would be here.
-Prepare a big grass heap, and I leap into it with you-Bea was joking.your horses are found?
-Yes, I have four horses,but rarely ride-the man answered it. -I some would ride-the girl sighed. I understand you wanting to ride with me. But the second part is either you want to front me with your beautiful breasts...or...you want a beer before the dance... All right. I serve a beer for you.I do not like it very much, only the fruity one.next take away with yourself canter.-))) Nice picture, but I guarantee you, when we meet, you will not be riding a horse, you will be riding me! :)DD you will be the horse?DD
-Yes.Very funny...Paaci prefer riding horse or Bill?
I will be the horse-the girl answered it, i love her.
I read the blog, I'm flattered. I love you too...Wish we had the time to spend with each other more. Maybe fate will bring us together in person at least once some day. :))))Very cute pool picture, you look like you are pouting in it :)))
Bea was happy. Felt the man. if he was here always made it laugh, and the face cheated on a smile:-))

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése